Item Review Guidelines
Review Creation Guidelines
Our customers want to know what you think! We encourage you to share your reviews of our products -- both favorable and unfavorable.
Who can create a product review?
If you have either personally purchased an item from us or received it as a gift, we'd love to hear your review of that item.
You must be over 13 in order to submit product reviews.
What makes a good product review?
A well-written, helpful product review is brief (between 20 and 300) words, but detailed and specific. Other customers will want to know why you like or dislike the product.
It is also helpful to include if the item was a "freebie", or when you bought the product. Quality can change over time and between shipments of a product, especially for handmade, fair trade items.
Focus on the features of a product and your direct experience with the product.
We will only publish one review of a product for each customer, although you are free to edit that review as many times as you like.
Finally - have fun! The most read and often most helpful reviews are the ones written with good humor--even if you don't have something nice to say.
Will you remove a negative review?
We do not remove reviews because they are critical. However, we will remove reviews that do not follow our guidelines.
We reserve the right to remove reviews that include any of the following:
- Objectionable material
- Obscene or distasteful content
- Profanity or spiteful remarks
- Promotion of illegal or immoral conduct
- Any advertisements, promotional material, or URLs that leave our sites
- Reviews highlighting competing products or companies
- Inappropriate content
- Copyrighted, trademarked, registered, watermarked material, or any material that does not belong to you personally
- Excessive or uncredited quoting
- Phone numbers, postal mailing addresses, or e-mail addresses
- Comments on other reviews
- Foreign language content (unless we can verify a clear connection to the product and that the content does not violate any of our review guidelines)
- Repeated posts that make the same point excessively
- Reviews for a product you have not personally purchased or received as a gift
- Off-topic information
Questions or comments that do not constitute a personal product review, but are instead appropriate for customer service
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences with our products -- we appreciate it!
If you have questions or comments about a product that are not a review, please contact customer service for further information.